Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Few Changes

I've been exploring settings, options, and such that are available on this blog service. I've made a few changes to my blog...have you noticed them? You'll find some links to help you navigate within the blog, and you can now see two of my books in their entirety right here on the computer. There's a new page: the Reading Corner. Join me in reading and sharing good books! I've also tried to make sure it is easy for you to leave comments by clicking on the "comment" link at the bottom of each post and page. I don't think you have to be a follower to leave a comment. If you're having trouble with that, please let me know! Have fun exploring! And let me hear from you so I'll know you're there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and hope you found a blessing at This Sweet Life!