Thursday, August 22, 2013

This Looks Different! Click Here, I'll Explain...

I've been thinking of changing my blog's look for a while, but finding the time to sit down and figure out how to do what I want to do has been tricky. This evening, I played around the some of the templates offered by the Blogger software and thought it would be fun to share some with you.

This one is quite different from before, as you've already figured out. As you roll your mouse over each photo, it flips to tell you the name and date of the post. All you have to do is click on it to read the post. Or, you can click on "Date" at the top left and the photos will rearrange themselves by date posted, starting with the most recent. Likewise, you can click on "Label" and they will arrange by topic. Since I'm the only one who posts on this blog, there's no need to click on "Author."

Play around with this new layout and let me know what you think. I'll be changing it every few days to give you a taste of some of the options I have. Leave a comment below, or email me, and tell me what you like and/or don't like about the new looks. In the end, I hope I can learn how to create what I'm seeing in my head, but until then, have fun with these new options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and hope you found a blessing at This Sweet Life!