Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to Normal

My foray into innovative blog layouts is over. I'm back to normal...the simple way seems the best. As cool as those dynamic layouts were, they never worked they way I thought they were supposed to. Things were missing, or at least impossible to find, not the least of which was the comment feature. So, I'm back to the regular look. I'm still thinking of a "new do," but I'll have to spend some time on learning how to do it. And it's pretty far down on my to-do list, so simple normal will have to do. Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear friend! I must admit that I like this look the best :) I hope you have a beautiful long weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and hope you found a blessing at This Sweet Life!